PRATISHTHA NGO has been signed MOU with BPPI on 27 jan 2017 as a implementing agency to promote Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushdhi
Programme’s vision- ‘Quality Medicines at Affordable Prices for All’. It aims at the following goals:
• To bring down the healthcare budget of every citizen of India through providing Quality Generic Medicines at Affordable Prices.
• Create awareness among public regarding generic medicines.
• Create demand for generic medicines through medical practitioners.
• Create awareness through Education and Awareness program that high price need not be synonymous with high quality.
• Benefits of all Generic medicines.