PRATISHTHA is Registered under the Trust Act and started working in since 7th JAN 2014 with the mandate to reach the unreached, uncared and unattended for ensuring inclusive development in India.
PRATISHTHA vision is to challenge the social inequalities and empower the weaker sections of the society.
We organise various awareness programmes and seminars in all parts of India to educate all citizens about the importance of health and hygiene.
Pratishtha is the only full-spectrum grassroots NGO in India providing services spanning the development of Education, Health and Community Development and thus able to provide a comprehensive path from poverty to prosperity and fully empower the destitute to tread it successfully.
We work for the up-liftment of the poor and destitute by helping them achieve socio-economic independence, self-sustainability and health. We do everything from providing Educational and Health services to the needy, mainstreaming marginalized street children, making low-literate youth employable and empowering women. We help those in need with full respect, love and commitment, with the aim to not deliver charity but to empower them to better their own lot.
- To eradicate illiteracy.
- To reduce poverty by improving economic status of individuals through income generation activities.
To improve health status of communities through health education, environmental cleanliness, and increasing access to primary health and child care centres in remote villages.
- To organize women into self-help groups and develop their leadership qualities to facilitate making decisions at personal and social levels.
- To eliminate bonded, forced, child labour and slavery.
- To promote gender equality.
- Health care activities in rural villages including free health camps and awareness programs.
- Awareness campaigns on social media through you tube channel named Pratishtha for eradicate anti-social activities.